What’s more American than getting hammered on Super Bowl Sunday with your friends and then staggering into work the next day? So print out these rules and pass them around. Let the boozing begin.
Supplies: Beer, Liquor, etc. (Lots of it). Optional: Food
Rules: The drinking rules are broken out into different categories below. Follow them.
Category 1: The Party:
- 1 Drink – Every time a female asks a awful question about football.
- 1 Drink – Someone makes a off color or possibly racist comment.
- 1 Drink – Someone claims the NFL is rigged after a penalty.
- 1 Drink – Every time the degenerate gambler in the room references his prop bets
- 1 Drink – Every time someone tries to sway the conversation of the last football game for months away from football (their job, politics, the environment)
- Chug Beer – If any male begins to dance during Bruno Mars’ performance
Category 2: The Game
- 1 Drink – Every time a Manning other than Peyton is shown.
- 6 Drinks – For each Touchdown
- 3 Drinks – For each Field Goal
- 1 Sip – Whenever Peyton Manning calls his “Omaha” audible.
- 1 Drink – Every time Richard Sherman’s character is discussed
- 1 Drink – For every mention of “Beast Mode”
- 1 Drink – For every mention of Marshawn Lynch’s love of Skittles.
- 1 Drink – For every mention of the “12th Man”
- 1 Drink – For every time the Pike’s Place Fish Market in Seattle is shown.
- 3 Drinks – For every mention of Demaryius Thomas’ mother and grandmother watching this game from prison, where they are cellmates.
- 3 Drinks – For every mention that Denver safety Mike Adams claims he will walk back to his childhood home (Patterson, NJ) in full pads if the Broncos win the Super Bowl.
- 1 Drink – For every mention that Richard Sherman graduated from Stanford.
- 1 Drink – For every mention of Richard Sherman’s 3.8 GPA at Stanford.
- 420 Drinks – For any mention of marijuana legalization in Washington and Colorado
Category 3: Halftime & The Commercials
- 1 Drink – Every time a monkey makes an appearance
- 1 Drink – Every time a hot chick is used to market a product
- 3 Drinks – Every mention of “the commercials are the best part”
- 1 Drink – Every beer commercial
- 1 Drink – Every time someone says that the halftime performer sucks
- 1 Drink – Every time someone says that the halftime performer is great
- 3 Drinks – Any mention of “Nipplegate”
- Chug Beer – If Red Hot Chili Peppers perform wearing just socks over their dicks
Make Additions In The Comments Section: