The Big Lead Hope Solo, the US Soccer National team goalie, and Jerramy Stevens, the former NFL tight end/alleged rapist, are rumored to be dating. (They were at a bar together in Chicago recently!) We got a few tips Monday about the two possibly getting married Tuesday (the 13th), but it seemed like message board chatter.Until this Halloween photo was unearthed by Hot Dog and Friends. What the hell? The two did go to the University of Washington at the same time, so maybe they’re just friends?
Hope Solo, you are hot and a celebrity, you can date almost any dude that you want. Dating Jerramy Stevens is a horrific decision, I mean just look at his disturbing rap sheet:
– July 10, 1998 – When Stevens was 17 years old and still in high school, he was charged with second degree armed assault with a deadly weapon and fourth degree assault for beating another man unconscious with a baseball bat and stomping on his face.
– July 27, 2000 – Stevens is arrested for sexually assaulting a 19 year old University of Washington freshman. The woman was given a date rape drug and Stevens’ semen was found in multiple areas of her body. No rape charges were filed due to “confusing and conflicting statements” but he later lost a civil suit and paid the woman over $300,000 in an out of court settlement.
– May 4, 2001 – Stevens is cited for reckless driving and hit and run after crashing into a nursing home and fleeing the scene.
– April 3, 2003 – Charged with reckless driving and DWI. Served two days in jail for parole violation.
– March 13, 2007 – Arrested for DUI after blowing a 0.204, over twice the legal limit. Spent 10 days in jail.
– March 20, 2007 – Stevens’ residence receives multiple complaints from neighbors, including that he has constant loud parties, used condoms on the back porch and vomit on the doors of neighboring homes.
– October 23, 2010 – Stevens is arrested for possession of marijuana. When he is pulled over for blasting his music too loudly on a residential area cops find 38 grams in his car.
– March 3, 2011 – Stevens is arrested for felony battery charges after punching two bouncers at a Tampa, Florida bar.
Hope Solo is an American hero after her gold medal winning performance at the London Olympics, so we urge her to take a look at his rap sheet again, and GET OUT before this felon smacks her around for the first time of many.
UPDATE: Sportsmasher is psychic! The day after I wrote this Stevens was arrested for assaulting Solo. Link below: