We learned alot of good life lessons from Jabar Gaffney’s Twitter rant today.
- His “soon to be ex wife” didn’t bang him on their anniversary and he is NOT happy
- “Feelings are for suckas”
- In an unrelated topic… he hates Lito Sheppard
- But Lito didn’t bang his wife
- Anyone who says that they banged his wife… well… watch your girl and don’t let him “get hold to her”
- “Bitches ain’t grateful no matter what u do for em”
- “Homeboys will change”
I have to say… as a Jets fan, I also hate Lito Sheppard. That homeboy changed big time.
And so concludes what is most likely our first and last Jabar Gaffney blog post.
Jabar Gaffney has now claimed that his account was “hacked” and he deleted all the previous tweets. He is also talking about deleting his twitter account. I wonder how this really went down…
Gaffney’s Agent: “Jabar. Its your agent. What the hell are you doing on twitter”
Gaffney’s Agent: “Do you like money?”
Jabar: “Hell yea”
Gaffney’s Agent: “Okay… lets claim your account was hacked (standard procedure for this type of thing) and then we’ll delete your account. Mention how you love Lito, your girl, and God… okay?”
Jabar: “I’m super educated. Nobody will know this is a lie”